My life in my Mind...

Friday, February 03, 2006

Week 3...
I think my marriage is over. I have got a e-mail from John that has hurt me in more then one way and I dont know how to deal with it. For the last 4 hours now I've been crying and I just dont think that theres anymore tears left. I know that smoking isnt a big deal to alot of people but it REALLY hurts me that John has picked that up again. I honestly think that he wants me to leave him. (Not because hes smoking) The things that he has said in this e-mail just hurt me to the core. I dont know where to go from here. I just love him so much. Yeah sometimes I say that I hate him, I just hate what hes doing or the way hes acting. He wont even call me for some reason. Which just makes this harder on me and I hope for him. He said that he cried but for what I dont know. I know that I have to write him a e-mail tonight and try and get someone from his company to get him to call me. I need to know where he stands and he has to know that dont know whats going on. The e-mails that I wrote him were nice and sweet and I poured my heart out to him so thats gotta stand for something. Right? I dont know. I need to try and get some sleep. Key word: TRY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home