My life in my Mind...

Monday, January 30, 2006

Week 2 Day 3...
Oooh man, well nothing from John tonight but Stacy called me. I guess Josh doesnt want to be with her any more. I guess Josh had wrote her a pretty nasty e-mail saying that he doesnt love her and I guess according to Stacy he only loves her because shes the mother of the kids. OUCH! I know. I hope that John doesnt feel the same way about me. Since we both got e-mails that left a rock in our stomachs. I guess Josh NEVER tells Stacy that he loves her when he getting off the phone and thank God John does that to me. I hope that John still loves me and wants to be with me like I wanna be with him. Yeah and I hope that hes just not with me for the kids. That would hurt me deep. I just love John so much.
Anyways, Hunter and Mason were both good today. I feel dead to the world today since I didnt go to bed till like 5:30 in the morning. So, I'm going to wrap this up and I hope that tomorrow I get something from John. So, I can tell you more about Stacy and Josh and whats been going on with John and I. Goodnight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home