My life in my Mind...

Saturday, January 21, 2006

1 Week 1 Day...
Well, ok I'm still stressing this time its about something thats a little more serious and I could very well be just be stressing over nothing because it has happened before. I was cleaning out the car looking for Hunter cups that he leaves there and I got all John Army crap that he left there and I noticed that hes writing and drawing alot of things that has to do with weed. I even found a website about it in his book. I dont know whats that all about and I know that he shouldnt be smoking weed. I believe the last time that happened was just before he joined the Army. I hope to God that he hasnt because it would def ruin the relationship and hes job in the Army. I dont know. I'm so stressed and tired of all this Josh bull$h!t and everything. I'm just going to bed. Goodnight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home