My life in my Mind...

Saturday, January 14, 2006

Day 2 Without John...
Well, I still havent heard anything from him today but the night isnt over yet. I was slowy cleaning up what Army crap he left behind and I was getting all sad. He had his coat over the back of the couch and I picked it up and gave it a quick smell and put it back in the closet. My house is a complete mess. Ever since he left I've just been keeping myself to busy to clean. Sunday and Monday I'm not leaving the house so I'll clean then.
Did anyone watch the freaking football game between Seattle and the Redskins? OMG, it was great! We so won 20-10 Seattle. Can anyone say SUPER BOWL?
Other then that all in all today was a pretty good day. I got somethings that needed to be taken care of and somethings that I couldnt.
Someone wrote that I cant live with John and I cant live without him and its so true. When everything is going great between us things are perfect. Then there are those days when he just breathes wrong and I just snap. I love him so much and care about him that I just want to put in him a cage and put him in my closet. I think that sometimes I need to fight with him just because hes the only only one there. He does the samething to me. He gets stressed out work and comes home and I'm his release. I know that sometimes I hate him and say some really hurtful things to him but, I really love him. If anything ever happened to him I wouldnt ever to the same.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home