My life in my Mind...

Friday, December 23, 2005

My Husband John...
As much as I love this guy to death he really gets on my last nerve. Heres all the things that just pi$$ me off.
1.) I've been preg for now 9 months and John has never rub my back or legs or feet or anything.
2.) He drinks every weekend and I mean EVERY weekend. He doesnt drink to kick back and relax but he drinks to get wasted. Is that right for a husband and a father to do every weekend?
3.) He wants me to cook dinner yet he doesnt wanna wash the pot and pans for me to make them.
4.) He makes promises to me about things and breaks just about everyone of them.
5.) I have to beg for him to buy me flowers.
6.) I have to beg for sex.
7.) I now have to beg for him to take me out so we as a family can get out of the house.
8.) When he comes home from work he strips off his clothes and makes these sock balls.
9.) He doesnt give Hunter a bath EVER!
10.) He a follower then a leader.
11.) He jokes way to much at work and in that process he doesnt get promoted.
12.) He takes the remote when I'm watching something and doesnt care.
13.) If hes watching something on TV and I just wanna spend time with him then I will watch whatever hes watching even if I dont like that show, but if I'm watching something he'd just go downstairs to watch what he wants.
14.) He doesnt let me vent when something is going on with his job just so I can blow off some steam.
15.) Before he goes to bed he doesnt kiss me, tell me he loves me, and say goodnight.
16.) Hes doesnt show me any love. He doesnt hold me, kiss me nothing unless I ask.
17.) He'd rather spend time with his friends then me.
Thats all I can think of I'm sure that theres more. I KNOW theres more. I'll just keep posting when theres more.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home