My life in my Mind...

Saturday, November 26, 2005

Saturday Nov. 26th 2005-
Today I really couldnt have asked for a better day. John and I got along just great all day. We even got a babysitter so we could go out to eat and walk the mall for the last few baby things that I needed before I could pack my bag for the hostpital. At Lunch we talked about things with Josh and his friends coming over and it was a nice convertsation. I really think hes starting to understand where I'm coming from with Josh just coming over and disrespecting me but not talking to me, or asking how I am. He says that hes going to talk to him and I hope that this time he really does. Today, Josh even called and John didnt pick up the phone. I was like WOW this is a nice change. John told me that Josh and his wife Stacy arent getting along to well and Josh needs a place to hang out for a while. I told him that I didnt know and that which I didnt. And that now that I know that I will try to be a little more nicer when he asks if its ok. I really hope that this is a new turning point in John seeing things in my shoes. I dont care if Josh comes over I just dont want him here late and every weekend. And when he does come over that he at least see that I'm in the room by speaking to me. He doesnt have to like me because I dont care for the guy myself. I hate him with every ounce of my being. But, I cant say that I dont think John will talk to him because I have to learn how to trust John somehow. Other then that things went very well. Hunter was a good boy all day, John got a new video game, and I got baby things. John has one more day of being home before hes work week begins and I guess we will all have to see what tomorrow will hold. But, I have this feeling that Josh is going to call can wanna come over and I'm not going to be happy about this not one bit. Well, If anything happens I guess you'll be the first to know. I hope everyones day went as good as mine did. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home