My life in my Mind...

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Happier Times...

I look over my blog just about everyday sometimes twice a day to see if someone left me a comment or just to look over about whats been on my mind for the last few days/weeks. To some people and to me to I seem like I'm really depressed. But, I'm really not. Not yet anyways. I think to make this better I should write about some happier times.
Today, I washed some more clothes and for some reason its taking me what seems like forever to wash them. I seem to do doing about a load a day which isnt going to get them done that way. I did Johns dishes I was just sick and tired of watching them just pile up. But, hes working at the range and isnt home till late and he has to get up at the ass crack of dawn like at 4:00 a.m. and he doesnt get home till like 9:00p.m. So, its no big deal. John and I arent fighting which is amazing for people who know me thats great news! This baby that I'm carring feels like its up into my ribs and its hard to sit. I'm scared about going into labor without John being here. I know that I have about 5 weeks before I pop. I can tell that hes head down and his legs and little feet are in my ribs and along my side. I cant wait to see him. I just wanna pinch his little butt and eat his little toes and fingers. I know that I'm going to eat my own words but I kinda cant wait to wake up and feed him and take care of him. Not like Hunter doesnt keep me busy because if you were to call me during the afternoon you'd hear me yelling at Hunter and telling him to stop jumpping around to stop touching everything. Grr..I hope this next baby is my good child. Hunter I like to call my wild child.
Last night, was crazy Hunter ended up falling asleep on my bed and didnt get up till about 7:30p.m. and then I didnt know John was working late and I was worried about what he was doing. I ended up calling his friends wife and ended up talking to her for over an hour. Then when John finally came home. I made Tacos. Yummy... John ate in bed with Hunter and I ate by myself which please dont feel bad I enjoyed myself. Then I watched my favorite show Nip/Tuck and that was pretty good nothing happen. Then John ended up falling asleep and I didnt spend anytime with him. Thats sad but I guess if we arent together we arent fighting. Right? I put Hunter on the potty for the first time and I sat there with him for about 20 minutes I ran water in the sink and let him flush the toilet a few times but nothing happen. I was happy that he sat there and didnt cry or scream but I think he wasnt to sure what to do. I told John that if I potty train Hunter then he has to potty train Mason. I think to myself yeah right. John doing anything but giving the boys "the sex talk" I dont see happening. Even then I think I might end up taking over that talk.
A few days ago, Hunter ended up locking himself in the bathroom. Its was funny I wasnt scared at all. John got a card to open the door Hunter was laughing thinking that it was funny too. I think John and I need to replace the door knobs. There old and ugly anyways.
Tomorrow, man what a day I'm going to have. I have to get up with John in the morning to be able to take the car. I just hope that he doesnt have to get up at 4:00a.m. like this morning. Im a morning person and all but, its hard for me to put Hunter back to bed once hes up. I have to go to Honeybaked Ham and pick up ham and turkey for Thanksgiving. Yeah I'm not a big turkey eater and theres no way I'm going to miss the football game. Then I have to go shopping for food WOOHOO! Thats going to be fun. Having a 2 year old that like to grab everything. Yeah I cant wait. Then I'm going to lunch with a friend and her 2 kids to Mc Donalds so the kids can play and Rose and I can eat and talk about crap about whats going on. Then there planing on coming over to my house and nothing like having my son and her 2 sons over to wreak the house. But, its ok its the only way I get to talk to a adult. Thats pretty sad isnt it? Shes in her 40's her sons are 7 and 5 and they just love Hunter and there both excited about the new baby. Then I just wait for John to call me to come pick him up. WOW, the life of a married woman that has no job. Yummy, dont you single woman want it? Its nice John treats me ok for the most part and Hunter is a mamas boy and I dont have to get out of my PJ's till whenever. Its funny I think about how and when John and I first got married I would get up, take a shower, put make-up on and do my hair then clean house and start dinner before he walked in the door. Now, if hes lucky I've taken a shower and started dinner. Its funny how things change after a few months of being married and having a baby. Nothings the same. Its life and I love it for the most part. Theres never anything thats black and white anymore when you get married everything all gray. Then your sight changes and everything becomes fuzzy. So, now things are gray and fuzzy. I wish the romance was still there but being a full time mom and cleaning and cooking and taking care of a 2 year old all day having John take out the garbage or doing the dishes is sexy. Him buying me flowers something of the past now unless I beg him too. Going out to eat to Mc Donalds is romantic. LOL. Ok maybe not but, going out to dinner period is nice. Having sex in the back of the car like the good ol' days is a joke now. With Army crap and a car seat thats not happening. But, it never happened before so I bet I'm not missing out. To me having sex in a car its crazy anyways. Where do you put your legs? WOW! I think I should write about more better times then when its not. Im pretty funny when John isnt pissing my off and Hunter isnt being a brat. Have a nice day people. I am. For once!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home