My life in my Mind...

Thursday, November 24, 2005

Thanksgiving...
Well, I hope that everyone got enough to eat. I know I did. Yummy...I cant wait to get up tomorrow and have a really good yummy ham sandwich. My mouth is watering now. John and I got into it today I knew we couldnt go a day or 2. He got drunk and didnt eat so it was just Hunter and myself. Then John asked what was wrong with me and I told him and he didnt seem sorry or say anything about it. Which I can expect. Even Josh called. God, can we go a weekend without him calling? I guess not. I'm still sicker then all can be I went to the doctor for OB and she gave me some meds for the cold too. Woohoo! Lately, I havent been sleeping very good and have been going to bed well after 5 in the morning. Its crazy I know I need my rest. The doctor said that I could be having this baby in 3 weeks or even 2 weeks. WOOHOO! I cant wait. Just to have another baby to love a death. Someone else who needs my attention. I love it. Ok, more about Thanksgiving and the food. I heated up the ham and turkey and maked mashed potatos, corn, stuffing, gravy, and pumpkin pie. Since I'm not a pie eater then its all Johns and Hunters if he likes it. We watched football and Detorit sucked so bad. There my home team and it was just a waste of time watching that. I had to change it. Then Dallas lost too. Whats going on in the football games? Well my new home team is playing on Sunday and I hope that they at least win. Go Seattle! Well, I hope everyone is stuffed with some good food, good family and friends. Enjoy the rest of your day.:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home