My life in my Mind...

Thursday, November 17, 2005

Today..
I had to get up at 4:00am with John to be able to take the car to go shopping. And I had lunch with a friend at Mc Donalds. I feel like I'm always running late in everything that I do in life. Hunter fell outside and scrapped his face really good. He was crying for about 20 minutes and I kissed it and hugged him and told him that its ok. John kinda got me upset this morning by telling me that he was going to have Josh give him a ride home because I hate waiting for him after work. Yes, this is the same Josh that I wrote about just a few hours ago. As the night falls over the sky its bring up all the same feelings that I had this morning when he told me. Hurt, and I'm jealous of course, I really like picking him up its just evertime he calls me to pick him up I end up waiting for 45 minutes to an hour and having Hunter in the car he hates not moving and I dont blame him. Other then that today was a pretty good day. Ooh yeah I feel really un-sexy and have been for days now. I think this is the depression coming. I know that I'm pretty preg. because I'm all stomach and what not but I see the girls on the mags and I know thats not all real but still. I just feel like I'm not pretty. Well, I have to run to Walgreens.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home