My life in my Mind...

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Sorry its been a few days...
Well, I'm sick with a really bad cold. I cant sleep because of it which is making me moody with John. I've been feeling like this for days now. I dont wanna take any meds because I'm so far along that I dont want the baby to taste it. Everytime I cough I feel like my brain is about to pop out of my head. I'm so tired. For the last few nights ok all week I havent been getting to bed till like 4 and sometimes 5 in the moring. Yes, I know how am I going to get better without rest. Its really hard to rest when everytime you lay down you cant breath and you have to by having your mouth open. Which then you wake up with a sore throat. I have a headache from hell. And I know that nothing will make that go away unless I sleep. Hunter let me take a 2 1/2 nap yesterday. It was nice. I have a doctors appt for OB and but maybe she can get me something that can knock this out once and for all. I blame John for getting me sick. He was sick with the flu a few weeks ago and he used the computer and I bet all his little germies are on this keyboard. Damn him. I now see the doctor every 2 weeks which I'm excited about now I know that its getting close. I still feel like theres things to buy but I just dont have the money right now. Why oh why cant money grow on trees like it used to when I was a kid? Ahhh..the neighbors are fighting. Lets open the widow and find out why.? I love it. Its so nice to hear other couples having there moments it makes me think John and I arent the only ones. Which I know sounds crazy because every couple fights. And if anyone is wondering John and I didnt make it through the weekend without fighting. I knew it was going to happen. He has Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday off. This is going to in interesting. We will fight I know. And I also know that telling myself that thats going to happen we probably will. If John and I cant go on one weekend what the hell is going to happen over a 4 day weekend? I guess on Monday or Sunday night I'll fill you in. Othen then the everyday crap I put on with on the reg. bases nothing else has been going on. Well, I hope that everyone is having a wonderful day. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home