My life in my Mind...

Thursday, December 08, 2005

Dreams...
I just wish that I understood my dreams all of them. I remember when I was little I had this dream that I had for like months about a guy that was on fire that was chasing me. It was also one of those dreams where your running as fast of you can and its not like your running at all. It scared me and I always woke up with my heart beating out of my chest . Then theres that dream that you went to school naked but, I wasnt naked I had roller blades on and I didnt bring my shoes. Whats that all about? Ever since John and I got together I have this dreams that hes cheating on me all the time. I really wish I understood them the most. I always wake up crying and in the process waking up John who doesnt know what the hell is wrong with me. Then when I tell him he just says ooh baby and goes back to sleep. Then still being in that mind set I get to thinking which for once isnt good. I go back to sleep and wake up and I'm mad at John just because he didnt say that he was or wasnt. I tell him and he says no baby Im not cheating and I wish you would stop dreaming like that. I wish I could. I dont have many good dreams with John in them I dont know why. Even when hes not cheating on me in my dreams I dream that hes doing something bad, something wrong in the relationship. I wish I had some control over my dreams. If anyone out there has any insight about whats going on please tell me what it means. Thanks:)

1 Comments:

  • At 2:32 PM, Blogger L B said…

    I have some weird dreams too, but I gave up trying to figure what they mean long ago :-) I read a bit here a bit there in your blog, and I guess you are a wonderful person with a huge heart. Be well, Megan..

     

Post a Comment

<< Home