My life in my Mind...

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Its been a long time...
Its been about a few days almost a week now since I last wrote a post. Sorry about that. I've been very busy trying to get this baby stuff. Its only going to be a few more days now maybe even a week till little Mason Lee will be here. I just telling Hunter that hes going to be a big brother and it kinda took my back. My baby was going to now be a big brother. I just cant wait. I'm not excited about the labor but just seeing this little baby and his face and his little legs and feet I've been feeling for the last few months now. Its kinda scary to know that I'm going to be a mother to 2 kids. Woo that could make me cry just thinking about it.
John's out for the week doing training about 2 1/2 hours away from here. We are both kinda scared that my water will break and I'll have this baby alone again without him. I'm not doing anything but just sitting at this computer. I feel bad that the house is a mess and I need to vaccumm the dishes need to be done the bathroom tub needs a good cleaning but its only Tuesday and John wont be home till like Friday and it might be late Friday at that. It sounds crazy but after I got out of the shower today I told Mason that he has to wait till daddy comes back home before he makes his appearance to the world. I know they say that the baby can hear your voice so I hope that hes a good baby and listens.
If you wanna hear something amazing get this: John and I got along all weekend perfect. We made it one full week including a weekend without fighting. John even talked to Josh about respecting me and well Josh came over and he talked to me. Even talking about the Army and how much it sucks Josh took my side! Can you believe that? I cant. John was even shocked. I guess John throught I hated him for something that happen like 7 months ago. John and I had got into a huge fight and Josh and other friend had come over and Josh had broke a pot of flowers. I was mad but thats not something to hold over his head. I throught he didnt like me because of what I said about Hunter while John was drunk. But, I guess not. After Josh had came over on Friday he didnt call or nothing all weekend. It was so nice. But, John and I got along for the rest of the week and John and I even had sex! WOOHOO for me. It wasnt knock off my socks off sex but, sex. I just hope that John doesnt do anything while hes gone to make me pissed. If he doesnt then that would be 2 weeks. Ooh wait we kinda got into it this past weekend on Sunday but, it must have not that big of deal because I forgot about it till just now. John has road rage and all I said to him was that when I go into labor he cant be yelling at cars and swearing because I'm going to be into to much pain and we will end up fighting on the way to the hospital. He needs to be supporting and telling me to breathe and not about the A$$hole that cant drive. Ooh I just hope we can make it to the hospital in time. My labor was only 4 hours long with Hunter and that worries me if hes not here. Well, I hope that everyone is having a beautiful day/night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home