My life in my Mind...

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Family Members DONT READ!...
I dont know if its just me but, I'm just about 9 months preg and I dont know if my husband wants to have sex anymore. I've been asking for it for a few days now and nothings happened. Hes leaving for Iraq again in the next 8 weeks or so and once this baby comes in the next 2 or 3 weeks then he wont be getting it at all. And he wont be getting it till he gets back in like May or June at the latest. We have been getting along fine for the past few days wow its been about 4 days now so there just shouldnt be a reason. Yes, I've been sick with the cold but I'm feeling tons better. Now, hes saying that he doesnt feel good that he must be getting sick. I know when I dont get it every few days or so that it can start a fight between us. I just want it as much I as can before its to late and then I HAVE to wait till he gets back. Can anyone understand this? Am I crazy? Please someone read this and give me some advice. Thanks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home