My life in my Mind...

Thursday, December 08, 2005

I'm Done...
Ok, well I'm so ready for this baby to come out. I love being preg and I love feeling him move and kick and twist but, theres just no more room in there. I feel little feet and legs but, I think the getting to the hospital and pushing him out if what I'm waiting for. I dont like not being in control and out of all the things in the world I dont have control of this. I feel fine just great but, I cant wait to get him home and to have to life of 2 kids and a husband call me crazy I know. I like to have alot of things on my plate and prove to everyone that I can do it. Pretty stupid I know. I'm a big fat people pleaser. I like to think of myself as SUPER WOMAN! I'm a wife and mother at day and super woman at night. Well, I have alot of things to do today. Gotta take Hunter boy to the doctors and I still have to take a shower and clean up a little.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home