My life in my Mind...

Monday, December 19, 2005

Christmas Shopping...
What a day, what a day? Today has been such a great day! John finally gave me sex and that was long over due. We found a great chinse place to eat. And we went christmas shopping! We spent just over $500 dollars it felt so good. It looks like this year is going to be a great christmas. Every year that John and I had been together the christmas just sucked. We didnt have the money to just spend on each other and waking up christmas morning always seemed depressing but not this year. We still arent even done the only reason we had to leave the store was because we were getting hungry. John and I each have 4 things so far. Hunter has tons and is suppost to get more. John and I got new pot and pans and a fireplace gate. We still wanna get new glasses since ours looks old and gross. I'm thinking new plates too. Why not right? There are a few things I wanna get but I just dont know what I want. John wants games for the computer and the xbox. I love buying people things. I only have one friends daughter to buy for then its just John and Hunter. I wrapped all the gifts and put them in my closet and it just looks nice. We still havent put our christmas tree up or anything christmas up for that matter. I've been so tired lately. John and I cant even come up with an idea where to put the tree. John was thinking to putting it in the kitchen but who has a christmas tree in there kitchen? Not anyone I know. So, I guess we just have to think of something. Well, tomorrow John has to work and we are suppost to go more christmas shopping sometime this week. WOOHOO I just love shopping. I'm just going to hate to see what the credit card bill looks like. Well, everyone have a great day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home