My life in my Mind...

Monday, December 12, 2005

A Very Blah Day...
All day ever since I woke up today which was at like 9:30 this morning to Hunter crying I'm not happy nor sad just blah. I feel like theres just this relaxing peace over me I dont know if its because Im about to give birth or what but I just did what I had to do to get by and now its getting late and its me time. I cleaned house, made dinner, gave Hunter boy a bath and finished washing clothes and that was about it. It also may be because Christmas is coming and every Christmas is just not the same when your an adult then when your a child. I guess it is also because I know that I wont get anything. Which is really sad. Yeah, John and I have a 50 dollar limit on each other but, only having one gift under the tree is depressing. Yes, Christmas isnt about what your getting but what you give to others I know this. And I do plan on giving to others like I did last year. And I know that seeing Hunters little face opening all the gifts that John and I plan on giving him should mean more then anything. Plus, I'll have a new baby here by then I hope. So, why do I feel so blah? I dont know. My mother-in-law is coming Christmas night and is staying a week. Which I hope turns out better then what I think is going to happen. Johns friend Josh is already making plans for him to come over and meet Johns mom. GRR...Just no respect I tell ya. By then I just had a baby and I wanna relax at home and be able to walk around in whatever and now I have this over my head. Grr...Ok now I'm stressing and I know that I shouldnt. But, ok now I'm going to take a shower and try and get some sex out of John I mean it has been like 2 weeks. OMG. Has it really been that long? Oooh man. I hope everyone else is haivng a nice night and I hope that there day goes better then mine. I just hope that tomorrow goes a little better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home