My life in my Mind...

Saturday, January 14, 2006

Day 1 Without John...
Well, its been one full day now that John has left. I feel ok. I cried a little after seeing him get on the bus and even thinking about it now gets me a little worked up. I went to the store today and was sitting in the back feeding Mason and talking to Hunter and I said that I missed daddy and I started to cry a little. I havent all in all balled my eyes out but I feel that its just not real to me yet.
I missed his first phone call. He called from Germany. He said that he was in Germany and that it was 2am there and that he was going to call me again as soon as he stopped again or was near a phone and that he loved me. I was beating myself up over missing his call but thats just my luck. I go out and try to make things as normal as possible and this is what I get. All in all things are going as well as can be. I have a friend that calls just about every night to check on me and with the computer I have the blog to write what I'm feeling. I feel that I could use a really good cry just to release some thing inside. I dont want to but I know that its something that should be done.
Tomorrow is a new day. With that the sun will come out tomorrow. Right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home