My life in my Mind...

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Week 2 Day 4...
Alright so I got another e-mail from john today and its just not sounding good. I dont know where he stands in this relationship and it scares me. I know its not good to say this but hes all I have. I have poured out my heart to him. I dont know what hes deal is lately. I hope Josh and him arent like making a pack to leave there wives to have fun and live it up like 21 and 22 year olds do. I dont even know if John even knows about Stacy and Josh and there problems. He would have to right? I mean they're BEST FRIENDS and both of them are on each other things. So, I dont know. I wrote him another e-mail and I'm hoping that its not going to be another 48 hours to hear from him again. This just really sucks. I dont understand why hes making something so small into something so HUGE! Yeah I hung up on him and he did it first with the first phone call. Yeah I said that I wouldnt care if this deployment was for 5 years only because then I wouldnt have to hear from Josh and maybe they would get sick of each other then I could have my husband back to the way he was before Josh even came around. I dont know. I'm so confused and I have a headache and I just wanna talk to John. I cant deal with this shit tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home