My life in my Mind...

Friday, February 03, 2006

To Die or Not to Die...
Yup that pretty much says it all. The kids are the only things that are keeping me from taking sleeping pills and drinking 2 bottles of wine. I'm scared of what might happen but right now not scared of dying. I havent been at this point of life for a long time its been about 10 years now. I cant eat or sleep and crying is the only thing that I can do. I'm alone and scared and kinda cold. I've hit rock bottom of life and theres only 6 more feet left. (6 feet under ground). I made the first step and called someone for help. I dont have a appt with the doctor yet but its going to be sometime this week. Thats if I make it through a weekend. I called John's Rear Det. and they are going to write a e-mail to his first SGT and have John call. I just cant believe how far this has gotten. My whole world is coming to a end and my kids are the only thing that I have. Hunter keep asking "whats wrong mommy," I tell him my heart hurts and he gives it kisses. Hes been giving me hugs and saying "its ok mommy, its ok." God, I hope so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home