My life in my Mind...

Monday, February 06, 2006

Week 3 Day 2...
The only time that I turn off the computer for all of 30 minutes John gets online and I miss it. Crap like this makes me kick my self in the ass.
The Super Bowl was on and Seattle lost. It sucks but whatever theres always next year. I went to the store and picked up some drinks for myself and I ordered pizza. Its the first thing that I have eatin in like 3 or 4 days. I dont know it just didnt taste very good to me at all.
I know this is going to make me look like a bad mom but Hunter is still up and its like 2:45am. He took a late nap but geez hes laying in my bed but the TV is on so I know hes tired but he just wont go to sleep.
Ok, well I'm going to bed and I'm going to fight for him to get to sleep in his own bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home