My life in my Mind...

Saturday, February 11, 2006

Month 1..
Ok I have serious problems and I dont know what to do. I think I like pain and being hurt. What do they call those people? Oh I dont remember but I think I'm one of them. I have a myspace account and stupid me looked up Josh. Hes on there with Johns pictures on his profile. I know once again this is Josh and not John. I get that. The fact is I dont like this guy and my husband is around him. Then Johns picture is posted there on his profile. Needless to say I started crying and getting all upset and this time my hands went numb kinda like when your foot falls asleep. I dont know whats going on. I just wish that John would just have never met him. I hate this so much. All day I was in a pretty good mood and then around 10:30 stupid me whats to do something stupid. It never fails. I feel very uneasy right now. Kinda like I'm going to get sick. John needs to hurry up and get out of the Army and we need to move away from all this stress. (JOSH) I cant get into to much detail of what I did but its stupid and immature and I need to see my doc. and talk to him about this because I cant keep living like this I will make myself go into a mental hospital .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home