My life in my Mind...

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Week 3 Day 3...
I had my first doctors appt today. It went pretty well. I throught that I was just going to go in there and just start complaining about John but, I didnt. I just filled out some paper work and we talked about what I hope to see happen with me and with the relationship with John. I was honest and I know its not going to be a over night thing but I hope that he can help me deal with things better then I am. I told him that even if John and I dont work that I can take what I learned from him and apply it to the next relationship. But, Im hoping that John and I do work out. I just wish he would stop hurting me like he is/does.
Other then that I didnt do anything else. I got KFC for dinner is was soooo good. I have been craving it for a while. Dont you just love that? You crave something for so long that once you get it it just tastes so good that you cant stop eating it. Oooh I love it. Ok well its earily but Im dead to the world being so tired. So Im hitting the hay. Night All!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home