My life in my Mind...

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Week 3 Day 4...
John called me this afternoon and we got to talk for an HOUR! Hes working 12 hour days 6 days a week and only one day off he just tries to sleep. Anyways about the call. Hes sick with a cold, hes only smoking 5 or 6 cigs a day. (which is better then what I throught). I told him that if he didnt quit smoking then I wasnt going to pay off the credit cards bills. He asked me what I wanted for V-Day and I told him that I didnt want flowers or cards or even a letter that I wanted him to quit smoking. He said FINE in a pissy tone. I'm going to buy him some guitar picks and toothpicks so that way he can keep his mouth and hands going without hurting me by smoking. He doesnt sound like his having the best time there which makes me glad. The more he works the faster the time will go. It still looks like this deployment is going to be 4 to 6 months. He thinks more like 6. Which is fine I guess. Its better then a year or 18 months like some deployments have been.
I did my anal clean which means that I cleaned all day and real hard. I mopped, cleaned the windows and TV's, mirrows, dusted, and took out all the garbage. I'm still not done I have some more to do tomorrow. The only reason why I couldnt do it all today was because Mason got up. Well, its getting late again and I'm freakin tired. Night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home