My life in my Mind...

Sunday, February 26, 2006

Sorry its been a while but, I've been under the weather. I got sick on Friday and now its Sunday and I just feel weak. I'm to scared to eat and know if I dont I dont feel any better. Hunter also got sick and so being alone and taking care of a 2 year old whos also sick and a 1 month old really is hard. When I'm sick I like to be babied and just lay in bed and have someone get things for me. I have like 4 loads of clothes to wash and I still havent cleaned Hunter nasty bed up. (Hes been sleeping with me) the house is a complete mess, John still hasnt called or e-mailed me. I'm now under a 100 lbs. I dont know what else to do or think or anything. I just wanna get better and cont' to work on this marriage and change myself and hope that John sees it and wants to work things out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home