My life in my Mind...

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Who really cares about the date...
Sorry everyone if I have worried you at all. Things between John and I have gone from bad to worse. Its a little hard to explain. If you really wanna know then I will tell in the next post. I went to the ER on the 13th and sat there for 8 hours! I'm on meds now for depression.(Not because I sat there. LOL) It seems to be working too. I had got a e-mail from John saying that hes done and its just over it that hes tired of feeling gulity when he hasnt done anything wrong. Then why would he feel guilty if he hasnt done anything wrong?
I didnt get anything for V-Day! Not a phone call, no a e-mail, nothing! I was sad and a little upset. I mean to be single and that day come around is one thing but to be married and get nothing that really sucks. but, whatever I dont know where the marriage is going to go. I'm seeing someone for myself to make myself a better wife and mother. I have alot of problems and I'm making the first step to make it right. John doesnt see it yet because its only been like 5 sessions. He cant think that this is going to be a over night thing is he? Im really worried about the marriage but, Johns good friend Robert said that John just sounds like hes at wits end and doesnt know what hes doing.
Well, I'm still alive and I really throught that I was going to really lose it. I'm so thankful for the friends that I have...Emily, Rose, Robin, John's family,Robert, Kendra, Matt, Tami, Karen. You have seen me at the worst and at my best and for that you are more important to me then anything else in the world. I love you all.
Im not a real praying person but I've been doing it alot more for this last month. I want this marriage to work more an anything. I really love John to death. I know that no one is perfect but we can make it close. I dont mind the fighting yes, there could be less of it but I dont think that its to the point to just give up on 2 kids and 5 years. Thanks again everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home