My life in my Mind...

Sunday, February 12, 2006

1 Month 1 Day..
What a day, what a day? Sorry everyone but some crap happened today so this isnt going to be a good post. And for once it doesnt have anything to do with Josh. I have some good news but, mostly bad.
Good news: John got online this morning and we IM each other for like 2 hours.
Bad news: Its a long story and if you dont know all the peeople then it makes it harder but I'll try. This last summer the summer of 2005. John had came home from work and was accusing me of something that NEVER happened about something that happened like 5 years ago. This guy Joel said that I kissed his thing for a ride to a grad party and it NEVER happened. I asked John how did this guy Joel get into contact with him and he said somehow through Yahoo IM. I now find out it was through myspace.com. So, John lied to me this morning about what happened and why he closed the account. I guess John had this myspace account for a while and I think he was looking for a drummer. Well, this girl Nicole (shes the girl that I moved in with when my parents kicked me out. She also the girl that got John and I together.) John was madly inlove with this girl before we met. I guess Joel found John and Joel told Nicole that John was on myspace. I dont like Nicole because shes a back stabber, a slut. etc. etc. Anyways, I guess John and Nicole were talking over the summer without me knowing. 2 weeks or so before John left for this deployment he asked me to send him the picture that he sent me back to him. I asked why and he said just to have it. Without any other questions I sent it to him. I had found Nicoles profile on myspace and what do I see but the picture of John that he asked me to send back to him. And written above the picture where it says Heros it says I love you and miss you so much and I cant wait to see you again. Im so hurt and upset by all this and I cant wait to talk to John again. Im trying not to think about the worst because that will just get me all upset again. So, this is what I think..John got on myspace.com to look for a drummer and Joel found John, Joel told Nicole and Nicole started talking to her. Now, I think that the reason why John closed the account was because of Nicole. I think and hope. I just dont understand why John thinks he has to lie to me. If he would have just told me what he was doing then I wouldnt make this a deal. When I talked to John this morning he said that he was going to call well try to but here it is 2:20am. and no phone call from John. So, oh course I'm stressing and all upset again. But, I'm getting to bed really so that can be a plus. LOL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home