My life in my Mind...

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Busy..
So, its been awhile since I wrote and now that I have fans reading about what the hell Im doing I better keep you updated. So, Ive sent out like 7 boxes already and I think its cost me almost $150.00. But, hey its worth it in the long run theres no turning back now. I've sold one of John guitars and hes amp for a total of $60.00. I still havent posted the other things that Im selling because Ive been busier then shit. I think its time for a break from Hunter hes driving me just freaking crazy. Having to carry Mason around isnt helping either. I went out for lunch at the only good chinese place around here. For me and Hunter to have a plate and one kids pop and one adults pop it cost me like $8.50. YUMMY....Im going to miss eating there. I think Im going to get a cell phone here soon that also has IM on it so I can still talk to Bryan (the love of my life right now) in the morning while Kathy and I haul ass to Michigan. Ok, now lets talk about Bryan (butterflies) so, I was a little upset about him the other night because lately it was just feeling like I was telling him all these things about how I felt about him and I wasnt getting the samethings. He saw by my face that something was wrong and he didnt have to full hard to get it out of me. I just flat out asked him where was he in life and what did he want from me. This is what he said to me word for word. "Megan, my wild and party days are over and I want to settle down, and I was hoping that it would be me and you and you and me, I love you and them boys like crazy, I cant wait to get home and see you to see if we both feel the same way over the computer face to face. I care so much about you and how you feel about everything. Your happiness means alot to me. You always make me smile and always have." Let me just jump in here and say at this point I was crying. I dont think I have ever saw a serious look on Bryans face before in my life. He also said that the reason why he just doesnt come out and say that to me now is because he thinks that I wouldnt believe him and that once we are together that I would know because he would be able to show me. That being in Iraq right now there isnt much he can do. Talk about WOW! I was left spechless as you can think. He said that he was sorry that he didnt know that I needed to hear that and that he would change that. Guess what? He did. More then what I could ever say about John. He now tells me that I look sexy even in the morning before Ive taken a shower and brushed out my hair. He always asks about the boys and how are they doing. He always sees what I have plained for the day. He makes a effort on talking to me morning and night and when he has meetings during the day he comes back to his room in between the meetings to talk to me even if its only for 5 minutes. HELLO! John has never ever ever done that. BIG POINTS!! I just cant wait till Aug. Im just dying to know where is me and Bryan thing is going. I know that he wants to buy a house and he wants to buy a house with 3 bedrooms (wonder why), he brought up a few times to me that he wants to get married in the next 2 years or so, and he wants to have a family of his own. Ok like not to jump the gun here but for the longest time I've just wanted a house and family and a husband that had a normal job and he would come home and take the boys out front and play ball with them till I made dinner and then call them in we would eat and watch TV and the hubby and I would give the kids a bath and read them there stories before bed then the hubby and I would go back down stairs and watch TV maybe drink a glass of wine to help relax and then go to bed ourselves. Its kinda weird that Bryan and I are in the same place in life because John wasnt there at all. Something else that kinda got me off guard was that I had asked Bryan how many kids did he want and he told me on top of the 2 I have that he wanted 2 or 3 more. I couldnt believe it. I was just so you fill in the blanks. I havent taken any of my meds in weeks now. I just havent needed to. I also dont think Im going to see the therapist anymore either. I went on Monday and we kinda just sat there and talked about John and Bryan and before I knew it I didnt have anything else to say. I still had 30 minutes left and we just kinda BS around about what was going to happen once I got out there and if my car was able to handle the trip. Blah blah blah. I have a appt with him on Friday at 11am but I think Im just going to cancel it and tell him thanks for everything. That Ive learned alot and that Im going to a ply it to the ralationships in the future. So, thats whats been going on in the last few days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home