My life in my Mind...

Thursday, March 09, 2006

What A Day..?
Ok so I have all of Johns things packed. Yesterday I said i did and I totally forgot about his books. So, now hes done. I just need to get them out so I have something to work with. I took pictures of Johns things that Im selling and I'm going to try and get more money out of the guitars then just taking them to the store and selling them that way. If they dont sell then I will as a last resort. I keep thinking I need the cash. I hope that someone will buy them and everything else that Im selling. I cant freakin wait for Ikea to open in Michigan. OMG thats where all my money is going.LOL. Ok so today what did I do. Well, mom I'm already a step ahead of you and I got 4 boxes from the post office. I also got the boxes that I ordered on Saturday. So I have like 6 or 7 boxes packed and ready to be sent. I talked to the manager to the complex and she said that I didnt need Johns orders to get out of the lease and that I just need to clean and turn in the keys with a address for the bill. How sweet is that? I know that this is probably wrong to say but I have like $7,008.50 to my name in my acct. I know that to me seems like a good start. Thank God John gets paid again before I leave. I still dont have a place to stay and I know that living with my mother-in-law is a option. Not the one I want but one nevertheless. My friend Tami just got a house but it doesnt look like Im going to be able to stay there. Cant stay with the parents due to my cranky brother. Yeah and it would just be crazy with having 4 adults and 2 small kids. I bet my mom and dad would love to see the grandkids like that but I know that it would just start a fight between everyone and thats not something I wanna risk. My other friend Raluca said that she could try and get me to work at the bank that she works at. It has benifits and they even pay for your college.! I havent heard from John and I dont think that I am. He said something to me the other day about coming out on leave to see the kids and I just dont think its a good idea yet. I bet if anything he doesnt wanna see the kids but to hang out with his pot head friends. And must I forget Nicole the hoe Deja. LOL thats funny! Oooh man. Bryan called me today. That was about the only good thing that has happened today. we talked for 20 minutes. He wants me and the boys to come to GA for a few days in Aug when he gets his R&R. He even said that he would pay for the tickets. Is that crazy? Mom and dad he has some college and he thinks he wants to work at the fire department. Dad he has 2 mustangs! LOL. I guess this can be good that Aug is what 5 months away and if everything cont's to go as well as it is then I dont see why I shouldnt. Not to sound like a gold digger here but its hes dime. I was also thinking and I know that this is out there but just think about this for a sec. what if just by something of a higher power wants me to marry John then I meet Bryan then John and I get a divorce and it leaves me 5 months to relax get things together with the parents then marry Bryan. Ok I know what your all thinking. Girl its almost 5 am and your not in bed yet and your just going on and on about Bryan. Just how cool would that be? What if Bryan and I are ment to be together and this deployment for Bryan is suppost to make things better with my parents and make me a stronger person. I dont know maybe Im just talking out my ass here. Ok so for tomorrow I have to wash clothes and pack some more. Friday is going to be CRAZY! Im going to see if Rose can watch Hunter and Mason so I can send some of these boxes and then I have to get the hitch to the car and get the trailor, I also have to get the car looked at. Yeah Friday is the big day of the big things to do. I hope to have everything packed by this weekend. I HOPE! Then I can just worry about sending all this crap out and selling everything that I can. I still hope that Tami can come through for me. (cross fingers) Did that answer your question mom? Mason and Hunter are doing just fine. Im doing great! With Bryan talking to me as much as he is I cant stop smiling and just thinking how excited I am to move back home. Olga's YUMMY! My own apt. GO ME! Im also going to try and get Bryan to come out to Michigan to see me too. Sorry for jumpping around. I just have alot on my mind. Things are just crazy. Ok lets recap: No word on John, got boxes and started packing, gotta VERY busy day on Friday, talked to Bryan on the phone and the internet, Hunter and Mason are doing just peachy. Mason my sweet baby sleeps through the night now. Hunter my little wild man keeps me running around after him. Ok all well its like 5am now and I think I better go to bed. Love you all! Thank you all so much for the support and well wishes. I know that I can do it with people like all of you in my life. Hunter and Mason are the things that keep me going and make me wanna give them the best. Without them I wouldnt care much about whats going on but, because I have them here I wanna prove to everyone that they are the core of my being. Later..Peace out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home