My life in my Mind...

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Not Enough Hours...
There just isnt enough hours in the day I tell you. I get up earily and it still feels like I didnt get anything done. I did however get all of John crap packed. WOOHOO! I took out the garbage and did the dishes twice in a row. That should just tell you just how far behind I really am. I dont have a thing packed for myself and these kids. I dont have the boxes that I ordered. Grr..I dont have the hitch for the car, I dont have anything. I think the only thing that I got done was Johns crap and the bank and thats still not 100% done. I made a list thats more then what I made before. I took most of Hunters teddy bears and Im giving them to the Good Will. Hunter was screaming and crying when I was packing them. Im going to take Johns guitars and amp to somewhere and sell it. I hope that I can get something worth it out of it. LOL. I cant wait to hear what John is going to say about me selling his guitar and amp. I mean that is his life right now. I started looking for apartments around town. I found 5 so far and Im going to call when I get a chance and check for rent, deposit, pet fee, and sq. footage. Im kinda excited about all this. I got John into trouble for the picture that he had on his myspace acct. I mean he was pointing a 9 mil at another soldiers face.! What a jackass I tell you. I dont know. I think thats all I have to say for now. Im so tired. Night all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home