My life in my Mind...

Saturday, March 11, 2006

Just Another Day..
Ok so today I finally made it to the u-haul place Im getting the hitch put on on the 25th at noon. I got the trailor for the 28th sometime in the afternoon. I got new wind shield wipers for the car and Wade said that he could put them on for me. He said that he would change my oil and check my fluilds for me and the breaks and everything else. So that should save me some money. WOOHOO! I also went to my therapy appt today. I told him (Dr. Webster) that I was going and just go home and now we are working on how I can be ok with John seeing other people. I know that thats something that I think about and it just gets me really upset. I know that John is going to see someone someday if he hasnt started something with someone else. I know that I want him to be unhappy and die alone and never even talk to another girl. I also know that that will never happen. I just have to learn how to deal with it. Ok well before it gets to late I better go to bed. Night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home