My life in my Mind...

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Day 1 Of Mother-In-Law....
So, last night I stayed up till like 2am cleaning my kitchen. I go to bed and I have like the mother load of nightmares about John. I woke up at like 3:15am and felt sick and was really upset. I was going to get up and write on here what is was about but I had to get up at 10 after 8 to pick up Kathy (M-I-L) from the airport. We went to lunch and every fine. The talk was little slow between the 2 of us. I guess theres just nothing to say. Her son is leaving me and 2 kids and now she is here to help me move. I think what the worst part is that she is wearing a button of John and his Brother Jamie on her shirt from our wedding. I dont know why I'm crying this divorce is something that is good. I guess the shock of everything that has been happining over the last month or so is finally catching up to me. I look around and I see theres still tons to pack. Things that I should have packed a long time ago. I guess I was just hoping for that phone call from John saying that he was sorry that he loves me and the boys more then anything in the world. I now know that thats NEVER going to happen. Today, I got the car looked at and everythings fine. Kathy and I got the trailor from U-Haul and tomorrow is cleaning and more packing. I just may even send some more boxes out. I think I need to go out with Al tomorrow too. I just wanna get away from things for a while and have some fun. I guess in some way I dont really wanna leave. It almost feels like I'm letting John get his way. I dont know I just hope that I will get over it and fast. I dont wanna deal with more depression in my life. I think I need some good now. Kathy, is staying with me for the 2 nights that shes going to be here. So, I wont be online tonight good thing my cell phone has IM. LOL! Ok well, its already 20 to 9 and Hunter is in the tub and Mason boy is next thats if I can get him out of Kathy's hands. I know Kathy wants to go to bed here and she sheets for the bed isnt even in the dryer yet. Later All.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home