My life in my Mind...

Sunday, March 19, 2006

Wooo...
Hello hello hello, sorry its been a while. So, 95% of the house is packed. Hunter is being a good boy kinda. Hes learned out to get a chair and climb to the food. Hes been also playing with the cleaners under the sink which Im not happy about and I know that he shouldnt. Mason is still my sweet baby. Hes sleeping through the night and eat really good. I just love my boys to death. I went to the PX the other day and was really sad that I was leaving Fort Lewis. I bought out just about everything that says Army, Ft. Lewis etc. I also got Hunter boy some more clothes.
The internet for Bryan has been down for a few days so I havent been all the able to talk to him like I should be. Well, the net is working again thank God. But, Bry is sick with the flu. I feel so bad for him. I just wish I was there or wait I wish he was here that way I could take care of him. I hate being sick and being alone and sick is the worst. I hope he gets better soon. I wish it was Aug already. I cant wait to go down and see him in GA. See where or if anything is going to happen. Its late as always gotta hit the sheets.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home