My life in my Mind...

Sunday, April 30, 2006

Hey Everyone!
Its me here. Was just about to go to bed and wanted to say something to everyone that I KNOW reads this. I love you all..Mom, Dad, Robin, Ken, Emily and maybe even Don. You guys are all defind in my book as family. You all have been with me through the heart of it all.
Its been a week now that I have been working and I love it. Cleaning rooms is just great! No, seriously. Housekeepers all just got a pay raise to $7.50. I know that it isnt much but its something and its better then nothing right? I know that in about 3 months that I will get another one. I still have some money from when I left John and so Im just adding to it. Well not really I still have alot of things to do here like get the insurance changed over from Washington to Michigan and open a bank account here. I hear that everything else is ok with everyone else. Hunter and Mason are doing GREAT! Its so weird to work like 7 to 8 hours a day and then come home and cook dinner and give the kids a bath and get them ready for bed. My day is just full. I love it! Well, I have to get up at 7:30am so I better go to bed. Love you all! MUAH!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home