My life in my Mind...

Monday, April 24, 2006

Yeah I know its been a long time...
BUT I HAVE A JOB NOW!!! im working at a hotel as a housekeeping. I cant say where because of the pot head people in Belleville.
So, you ask what the hell has Megan been up too? Let me tell you...woo...First of all I'm not talking to Bryan anymore. Hes a loser that was using me. He lied to me from the start didnt see it or didnt care. Everything he was telling me he was also telling a another woman named Tammy.
Al and I broke up. Sadly but true. We are still talking just like we would any other time. He had good reasons. I am still married and hes going to Iraq for a year. Blah blah blah. I'm calling it that we are on a break. We still are talking about maybe seeing how things go when he gets back and out of the Army.
I got my own place its nice, kinda small but I can afford it and thats all that matters in the end. Once again cant tell you where.
Its getting late and I have to get to bed I got to get up for work in the morning. WOOOHOO!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home