My life in my Mind...

Sunday, April 16, 2006

Home Sweet Home...
Talk about a long time...Geez what day is it? Thats right its Easter. HAPPY EASTER everyone! I know that most of you have no freakin idea whats going on so let me recap on my life. I make it safe to Michigan all in one piece. I got into a fight with my mother in law more then half way to Michigan. I lived with my friend Tami for 2 weeks and then found a little apartment thats a little more then 900 sq feet. huge bathroom, walk in closet, washer and dryer room all the good stuff. Im in hiding from John and his friends and family. Alot of people wanna kick my ass and Johns the one that wants the divorce. im not giving out my address unless i know thats its safe. People arent even going to know where I live. I havent found a job yet and I start looking on Monday. (tomorrow) I have been drinking about everyday and just about started smoking again because of the stress. Well, people im ok and the boys are good I'll send pictures soon. Love you all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home