My life in my Mind...

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Housekeeping...
I know its been awhile now but I love the job. My boss Mary thinks I'm crazy and maybe I am but i love it. The women I work with are my age and are super nice. Everything seems great for the time being. Its kinda nice to get away from the boys sometimes. I feel like such a bad mom saying that. I do however come home on my lunch and say hi and whatever.
Kyle is my manny (male nanny) hes really good with them. Hes plaining on working with Hunter to get him potty trained for me. THANK YOU GOD!! Mason is also doing well.
Johns mom called me today asking to make arrangements for John to come see the kids and see if she can take them for the afternoon while John is here. I guess hes coming the on the 7th of May. Grr...I dont want Hunter to get attached then have John leave again. And why if John wants to see the kids why doesnt he just get my cell number and call me to make arrangements himself? Of course mommy and daddy come to the save him. I just want this f-ing divorce over. I was really scared of losing family because of this and in some what I am but thats ok now. Now I feel that I dont want them in my life. I know I have kids with John but I also know that I didnt grow up with grandparents in my life and I turned out ok. I mean my parents are still there. I have to think about whats good for my boys and what kind of people do I want in there lives and right now with things being so crazy as it is I just think its not a good idea for John to be here. He needs to worry about getting this divorce finalized. He still hasnt called or e-mailed me to check to see if they are ok. What a loser! I bet hes going to make me file too. He can never just handle business because I was always the one that paid and wrote out the checks to pay bills not him. I dont know. I dont wanna talk about him anymore. I just f-ing hate him. Its just that plan and simple. Well, its getting late and I have to get up in the morning to work! YAY I HAVE A JOB!!! I have a place to go that I know needs me and thats a nice feeling.
By the way: Housekeeping isnt a easy job so please tip them. Just a buck or some change is all. Have a great night/day. MUAH-Me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home