My life in my Mind...

Saturday, May 06, 2006

My Baby Not A Baby...
I cant freakin believe that my little boy is now 3! His birthday was on Thursday May 4th. I look at him and just cant believe just how big he is. He was my first kid and it was 3 years ago I remember giving birth to him and everything about it. I remember everything that happened in his life and just about every date that it happened. Hes perfect. I love him more then anything in the world. He talks so well. He even says yes please, no thanks, thank you, etc. How many other kids do you know that says that? I dont know all that many. I know that every parent says that there kid is perfect. Hunter is just so amazing. He makes me smile everyday and lightens up my day. I just cant believe how smart he is. I love it when he tells me that he loves me, I love it when he calls me mama. It makes me melt waking up to him. Hes so independent. I just love him so much and wanted to share with everyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home