My life in my Mind...

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

The Wife I Am No Longer...
I just commented on my friend Kens blog about missing sex and maybe I dont really miss sex I miss being a wife. I miss everything about it. Having someone love you so much, someone that would do whatever it took to make you happy. Having sex or making love or whatever you wanna call it was just a plus. It was also nice for making dinner and washing clothes and baking all the goodies that I did for someone. I dont know why Im being like this right now. (crying) Im really sad that I dont have someone like that in my life anymore. My friend Kyle is madly inlove with me but I dont think of him like that. He has somethings that he needs to work on. I need someone that has there crap together. I know that rushing into another marriage would only fail again. I know. I look at all my friends Emily and Robin and they are married happy everything I had at one point or another. I miss that. Yes, I have my boys that love and need me its just not the same. I miss that knowing that someone wants to be with me and not because they have to be or because I'm there mother. Its going to be a bad day I can feel it. I think I need to go shopping today spend a little money. The boys have been stuck in this apt all week because I have been working. I think Im going to go lay in bed again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home