My life in my Mind...

Friday, May 12, 2006

What a Chick to Do?...
So, I'll still lovin the job. I got my first pay check! WOOHOO! 54 hours and it doesnt really fell like it. Anyways I know some of you wanna hear the good stuff. John and I got into it on Tuesday in the car after a friend thats right a FRIEND Tim told John what was up on the law. John took my cell phone and scratched me in the process. I went to the police and filed a report. He was SOOO drunk I could smell it on him and he was sluring his words and everything. It was a nightmare. I cant freakin wait for him to go back to Washington he has made my life for the last few days f-ing hell.
Right now at this very second my kids yes thats right MY KIDS are at his parents house. Im freaking out because I dont trust John or his family. I am going to try and have fun at the bar. Grr...damn girlfriends just know what the trick is to get me there and know what I need. A DRINK! Sadly, I have smoked a cig and a half at work. Things are just getting WAY to out of hand here. I guess John is now reading my blogs and whatever so now I dont have a place to vent and get all this out and off my chest. I guess Al is reading this as well. Thank you all for caring I wish that you guys would all just leave me some comments on what to do or something. Well, I guess I better be going Tami and is waiting for me at the bar and I NEED A FREAKING DRINK! Ahhhh....Ok love you all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home