My life in my Mind...

Saturday, May 13, 2006

What This Chick Did...
Last night was just a mess. I went to this bar called Alfreds on the Alley. It was a small bar. I saw some people from Robichaud. I didnt say anything to them just because I didnt know them all that well. I had 2 Bud Lites and like 3 cigs. I was feeling pretty sick. I think I remember why I quit in the first place. Me not eating a whole lot that day also. I was just so scared about picking up the boys last night all the things that were running into my head..Was she going to try and pick them? What if Hunter or Mason have diaper rash are they going to try and take pictures and use it against me in court? When I pulled up I was talking to Kyle I just needed someone to hear if anything was going to be said that I wanted it to be Kyle. Kathy and Johns friend Robert came and gave me the kids. Well, I took Hunter and Robert just had the diaper bag. I didnt say anything to Robert. As I was making sure that Mason was clicked into the base of his car seat I told Kathy that I wasnt going to take the grandkids away. That this is just gone WAY OUT OF HAND and that I dont trust John for the life of me. She told me that it went very well and asked me if they can do it again on Monday. In my head I was laughing. I just gave her a hug and told her that I didnt know. Wants to do it again on Monday? Are you freaking kidding me?
Al is coming I wanna say the 25th-esh. For a 4 day thing. I guess his mom and friends all chipped in and got him a plane ticket. YAY! Something good to look forward too. Not that John leaving would be bad but something better then that. AL IS COMING! He told me that he was thinking about me and that he wanted to hang out this time since he didnt really want to when he was here before because he knew that he was going to break up with me and that he didnt want me to yell and scream at him. Which I wasnt and I told him why. We had good reason to break up and thats that. I know that some of you are going to be thinking that im still married but we are just friends. I think that this would be a great way maybe depending on how I feel maybe let Johns parents watch the boys. OMG WHAT AM I SAYING??? I dont know. Asking Kyle to do it would just be to weird because Kyle likes me and Al is the ex and blah blah blah...you know. If not Johns parents then Tami. She owes me. BIG TIME! I dont know I just know that this was something that I am soooo looking forward too. FINALLY, something good thats going to happen. With all the crap that John will have given to me in the 10 days that he is going to be here having Al here to hang out with just makes things all better. I guess people have to go through all the crap to get to something good. Well I have to get into the shower and get my butt out the door for work. Grr...I better make some tips. OH I MADE A $20.00 tip yesterday. I had money to put into my gas tank. Yeah and what is up with the gas prices? Its almost $3.00 a gallon. Its like $2.98. AHHHH.....what is this world coming too?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home