My life in my Mind...

Thursday, May 18, 2006

YAY for me!

John goes back to Washington today! YAY! Thats one less stress on me. My dad is helping me with my money situation. To many bills not enough money. Everyone at work is complaining about how much they are making and that its not enough and that my boss Mary is planing to hire more housekeepers and that they are cutting our hours. Well, Im just the type of person that just goes right to the problem. So I talked it all out and Im going to be working more hours on top of just housekeeping. One of the maintance guys Eric left so they are having the housekeepers pick up more hours with his work. I told Mary that I love planting flowers and that thats something I wanted to pick up. She said cool. How about on Friday? I said SWEET! So, I will be not only picking up more hours but doing other things to get my foot in the door to taking over the hotel. Ok yeah so Im pushing it a little but thats the way to start, right? I still need to get another job. Just something on the side that I can pick up for some extra money. I was thinking about cleaning houses or peoples apts here in my complex. I have been talking to the people that I live around and I think it could be fun. What else has been going on? Mason is about to turn 5 months. I cant believe that hes getting so big. Hes about to start crawling here in a few months. He can get his legs under him. He just smiles and smiles. God I love him. Just looking at him makes me smile and however much stress I may have having my boys I know that things will be ok. Hunter too. I just look at him and just smile. Hes being really good. He talks so good now a days. Its so cute when he wants something he will say please mommy please. Please can I have _______ please mommy. How can you say no to that? I have to sometimes and he doesnt give me problems. Most of the time anyways. Today is my first day off work in like 7 days. I have so much to do. I have to go to the bank and open a account here in Michigan. I have to get some food in this house. What else? Oh because John doesnt wanna give me money I have to go on Welfair. OMG, I hate this..I hate feeling poor. The throught of welfair I think of crack heads that dont wanna work for a living and just use the system for whatever they can. Well, people I know that Im working to get off it asap. With John leaving me with 2 kids and just having a little over 7 grand when I left Washington. Im working my butt off and I just cant make it. Im already on WIC for the milk and formula. Now Welfair. I really hate John for this. I REALLY DO! I have to sell my wedding dress the dress that was my wedding dress of my dreams for money. Im selling my preg clothes and all my newborn baby clothes. Hell even my 3-6 months baby clothes. Im not having anymore kids for a LONG time. If things just dont start looking up Im going to have to sell some of Hunters toys that he doesnt play with. Maybe I should do that anyways. My dad is doing all that he can with my bills and my money and even giving me some of his. I hate this. I hate having to take money from people. Friends or family its not something that I like doing. Well, its already 10:15am and I have lots to do so Ill post again real soon. Love you all..YAY JOHNS GOING BACK TO WASHINGTON!! YAY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home